Application software for the Testworks Autonomic Function Labs, including CASE IV System (Computer Aided Sensory Evaluator) and Q-Sweat (Quantitative Sweat Measurement System)
The WR TestWorks software captures patient physiological data for peripheral sensory and autonomic nervous system testing. Physicians can reference physiologic events recorded during patient monitoring or while a patient undergoes specific maneuvers, and track the course of treatment over time. WR TestWorks will record, display, save, and analyze test data.
- Total Volume
- Response latency
- End offset to baseline
Cardiac (with the HRV Acquire)
- Pre-programmed analyses of HRDB, using either heart rate or R-R, Valsalva ratio, using either heart rate or R-R, baroreflex sensitivity
- On-screen trace of Valsalva pressure and chest expansion
Adrenergic (with CN Systems CNAP BP Monitor)
- Pre-programmed analyses of HRDB, Valsalva, E-I Ratio, 30:15 ratio, baroreflex sensitivity, pressure recovery time (PRT), linear regression, and spectrum analysis with heart rate based on BP
- Tilt analysis (baroreflex sensitivity)
- Statistical Data: Public domain statistical data modules are available with the CASE IV and for autonomic (Valsalva and HRDB).